Top 100 Blogs on Christian Families
Raising children is a tough job with no pay. Christian families fight the never-ending battle to raise their children by the word of God in a word of sliding morals and values. Sometimes the best support system is one another. This list of 100 Christian family blogs will provide parenting tips, support and fellowship to those seeking support and friends from other followers of Jesus Christ.
Family Blogs – This section focuses on blogs by Christian families that discuss everyday life and the family’s walk with God.
1. Quiverful Family – Fellowship and family news from the quiverful family, brought to Jesus Christ in 2006.
2. The Abundant Life – Dan and his family examine the “practical side” of walking with the Lord.
3. Recognize and Remember – Sandra Joseph, a wife and mother of three daughters, pauses to remember the wonders of God and shares her thoughts on faith and family.
4. Fox Family Fun – The Fox family spends time together and worshipping God. See how they live their life at the Fox Family Fun blog.
5. The Stump Family – A family loving each other and God.
6. The Dubya’s – The everyday struggles and triumphs of a born again Christian dad and husband on spiritual growth through Christ.
7. Thunder Catt 99 – An Oregonian husband and father writes on Christianity and other interest as well as his family.
8. Faith, Love, Kids and Me – Amber’s blog on faith and family during her recent renewal of faith in God.
9. Jewels in My Crown Someday – Gretchen’s musings on living as a Christian family.
10. Letters from the Desert – Dan Franklin, a pastor, husband and father, living in Oregon and following Jesus Christ’s teachings.
11. Ministry So Fabulous – Ministry and musings on things all big and little girls love – horses, ribbons and Jesus Christ.
12. Planting on Faith – A church planting family’s blog on beginning a church away from home.
13. Cathy Davis – Latte with Me – Family updates from a Christian home blessed by God.
14. Joyfully Living For His Glory – Chelsey discusses her life with God and spirituality. She has a lot of great Christian parenting advice. Look for the tags on the right side of the page.
15. It’s Always a Production – A family of seven following God’s plan as they go through life together.
16. Third Shift Thoughts – Tim is a Christian father discussing thoughts and prayers about God’s will. He is starting a parenting blog in the near future at parentalcoach.blogspot.com.
17. Kingdom Treasures – Follow Heidi, Brent and Neil as they walk along God’s path and store treasures in the Kingdom of Heaven. Heidi discusses financial and family issues from a Christian perspective and offers scriptural advice from the Bible.
Christian Mom Blogs – A mother’s perspective on raising Christian kids and the everyday dealings of motherhood.
18. Christian Mommy Writer – The life and adventures of a Christian mom and military wife with a tot in tow.
19. Christian Unschooling – The ideals and insights from a Christian mother of five boys who home schools all but one son, who attends a public school due to Cerebral Palsy.
20. Christian Women Friends – A network of Christian women sharing advice on living a Christian life, parenting and marriage.
21. Just Another Modest Mom – A Christian mother counting life’s blessings and raising a strong Christian family.
22. Mountain Mama – A faithful mother shares her life and Christianity with her readers.
23. Melodie’s House – Melodie, a mother of four children, blogs on life, love and the Christian faith.
24. Momma of 5 – Kimberly, a faithful servant of the Lord since a young age, has endured a life full of abuse, but made it out with God’s help.
25. The Queen B – A mama blogging on her faith and family.
26. Bayou Belles and Their Beau – Three ladies, a wife and two little girls, and their man, a husband and father, devote their lives to strengthening their relationship with God.
27. Mindless Chatter of a Busy Mom – The chatterings of a born-again Christian, mom and wife on living as a happy family depending on Christ.
28. Growin’ With It – A mom blogs for therapy and on God’s grace for her and her family.
29. The Adventures of the 5 Cokes – A mama blogger who focuses on the teachings of the Bible and bringing up a family with love.
30. Dust Bunny Hostage – Jennifer is a wife, mother and dust bunny hostage blogging on raising her family as good Christians and good people in Alabama.
31. Jess Loves Jesus – Jess is a mom, wife, middle school teacher and follower of Christ. Laugh with her on her family misadventures and feel humbled when this teacher speaks of her passion for Jesus.
32. A Mother Who Prays – A mother of five and prayer warrior for Christ.
33. Jessica’s World – Jessica and her family love each other more everyday as they follow along God’s path set for them. Jessica has been a Christian for 10 years and enjoys bringing others to God and telling them her own testimony.
34. A Shallow Thinker Will Never Leave a Deep Impression – An Army Guard wife contemplates on God’s grace and raising her family through Him.
35. Home, Hobbies and Asundry – Lynn Squire, an author, wife, mother and believer of Jesus Christ, blogs on her family life and living with Christian values.
36. Seeking to Surrender – Karina blogs on her life with three men – a husband and two sons – and surrendering her life to the Holy Spirit.
37. The Preacher’s Wife – The wife of a preacher man and follower of Jesus Christ.
38. Life in the Parsonage – Life as a preacher’s wife and mother to three young men in the parsonage house next to their church.
39. Love Well – A wife and mother seeking to live by God’s Word.
40. Crown Laid Down – A disciple of the Lord and mother of four children, Holly shares inspirational Bible verses and spins them to apply to modern life.
41. I Throw Like a Girl – The random pieces of life and devotionals to God from a mother married to her high school sweetheart.
42. Everyday Miracles – A mother’s blog on the everyday miracles she witnesses through God.
43. Life is Full of Blessings – The experiences and difficulties of life, but also appreciating the blessings God gives us. Grow with this Christian mother of four as she takes what God gives her and asks for the perspective to see it as God intends.
44. For the Sake of the Call – A wife and mother’s blog on staying thankful for God’s blessings and raising a Christian home.
45. Meyers on the Hood – DidiLyn’s testimony on finding her way to Christ and life as a Christian woman.
46. More of Him – Less of Me – A homeschooling mom on raising her children and following Jesus Christ.
47. My Road as I Travel It – The spiritual ponderings and awakenings of a mother, daughter and wife as she travels down God’s path set for her.
48. Seek God With Me – Daily devotionals with Laura, a mom and wife, seeking out God.
49. Wild Flower Thinking – The prayers and personal stories of Janet Reeves, an Army chaplain wife and mother of three sons.
50. Seed Thoughts – Sowing her thoughts on God and sharing Christian book reviews, Tracy Keck is a Christian mom and writer with a blog built to inspire.
51. Heavenly Homemakers – Musings on a mom who does it all from scratch with God as her wingman.
52. Home School With Tracey – Homeschooling curriculum reviews and products for home schooling moms with a Christian perspective.
53. Christianity With Tracey – Tracey’s testimonials and dealings with God as a home schooling mom of five and wife living in Maine.
54. Down on the Farm – An Alabama mom’s prayers and family stories on faith and love through God.
55. Life From My Laptop – Alyssa is a Christian writer and mother that sharing insight on family budgeting to parenting and her faith.
56. Signs, Miracles and Wonders – Amy Wyatt of Georgia blogs on her faith, family and Christian music.
57. To Love, Honor and Vacuum – Sheila Wray Gregoire is a Christian author digging up some good advice for Christian mothers and families.
58. Married to the Preacher – Natalie talks about how she balances her life on ministry, marriage and motherhood.
59. The Trenches of Motherhood – Mandy’s “daily debriefings from a mommy in the Lord’s Army.”
60. The Daily Poop – A blog not necessarily about what comes to mind. The thoughts and, sometimes vents, of Sandy a Christian woman with a handful of kids in tow and an Army husband.
61. Everyday Becky – Becky is a Christian mom living to please God and raise her family by God’s will.
62. Confessions of a Snowflake – This snowflake mama talks not only about Christian values, but about being “a flake” which is something everyone can relate to now and then.
63. Call Her Blessed – The journey of a mother and wife on living for God and finding her way through life.
64. By His Grace – Jenifer discusses friends, family and living God’s Word. Each blog post recommends other blog posts on similar subjects that Jenifer recommends.
65. Blessed With Grace – Lisa blogs on life’s dilemmas and being a woman of God. Be sure to check out her testimony and Grace’s Style Tips Fridays.
66. Becoming Me Through Him – Angela’s blog on being a mother and a servant of God while still keeping the house clean.
67. Thoughts of the Heart – Ruthie Aileen blogs daily, and sometimes twice daily, on Christian devotional topics and prayers. Her blog is a great quiet time read.
68. A Sanctuary Sought – Megan is a wife, mother and student seeking sanctuary in God. For the fitness moms out there, Megan’s Fitness Friday is a good motivator to shape up and be healthy.
69. Kelli’s Crazy Life – The life and times of an all-American mom, Kelli, and her Christian family.
70. By Faith – Ang shares her favorite Scriptures and devotional time as well as family events.
71. My Cup Runneth Over – Join Tracey for Bible studies, motherly musings and devotional messages on her Christian blog.
Christian Family Support Blogs – Looking for help or support from a community of Christians? These blogs will guide you to the help you need.
72. Not Mine, But God’s Story – Tammy’s heart-wrenching testimony will keep you reading whether you are a mother, father or none of the above. She blogs on her journey with God and how she came to be a strong Christian woman with a strong Christian family.
73. Christian Marriage Cafe – A Christian blog on marriage and family from E-5 Ministry, a ministry based on Ephesians 5.
74. My Heart, His Words – Read Tammy’s journey through life as she and her family cling to Jesus Christ. This family has been through it all, but still maintains faith in God. Their journey is truly inspiring.
75. Christian Parenting Devotion Blog – A blog that delivers news, information and resource reviews that are helpful in Christian parenting.
76. Catholic Christian Homeschooling 2 – The everyday occurrences in a Catholic home schooled family.
77. Betty’s This and That – Betty’s ponderings and wanderings on family and being a Christian woman. She updates regularly on her family and other interesting tid-bits of her life.
78. Olive Leaf Ministries – Nancy Douglas takes her readers down the many roads of life. She founded Olive Leaf Ministries in 2006 and has been blogging and leading others to Christ ever since.
79. In the Grip of Grace – Dawn updates a few times a month on devotionals for Christians to grow strength in the Lord.
80. Jody Lynne – A devout Christian women whose heart belongs to God. Jody turns everyday life into a story that will bring you back to God’s Grace.
81. Christian Bloggers Online – A blogroll of Christian bloggers and web sites.
82. His Ways…Are Not Our Ways – Paula posts thought-inspiring devotionals and scriptures on her blog to “enrich your life, strengthen your walk, encourage your heart [and] enlighten your mind.” Her posts will truly open your eyes to the light of God.
83. Living Proof Ministries Blog – A bountiful resource on Christianity and living God’s will.
84. Abiding Branch – Chel’s blog on living a Christian life and becoming closer to God over 2009.
85. Mocha with Linda – A grandmother and suspense novelist working in the Christian book publishing industry. Linda uses her knowledge of Christian books and life experiences to blog on books ranging from suspense thrillers to Christian devotionals.
86. Tamela’s Place – A place to seek comfort with another believer in Jesus Christ’s eternal salvation. Tammy blogs on her love of God and encourages others to rejoice in His Greatness.
87. Christian Parenting – A Today web blog focusing on how to raise Christian children.
88. Amy Barkman – Amy’s blog on the fulfillment of Christ and blessings God brings us.
89. Sip n’ Cups Cafe – Harry Kraus, a surgeon and medical fiction writer, blogs on Christian books and random life occurrences as a medical missionary in Kenya.
90. Mish Mash Maggie – Maggie’s daily encouragement for Christians and Christian families.
91. Scrapping Servant – Carolyn shares her family adventures and walks with God.
92. Raindrops and Rainbows – Blogger BP’s mission statement: “It is my purpose through blogging to encourage others in their daily lives, to develop and strengthen friendships, to share tidbits of my personal life, and to glorify God in all I write that I might shine His light to anyone who reads as I continue on this path through both “Raindrop & Rainbow” days towards Heaven.“
93. Musings of a Minister – Clif’s blog of “Bible or baloney” and “God and goulash.”
94. Daily Dwelling – This blog focuses on Philippians 4:8 and how it applies to life in modern times. Monica also shares recipes and scrapbooking tips.
95. Hands and Hearts for Him – A bloggers group of Christian women discussing the random things in life and Christianity.
96. Charlotte’s Weblog – The stories and random thoughts of Charlotte, a woman trying to please God in everything she does. Check out her Spiritual Sundays postings.
97. Nanna’s Reflections – Musings of a grandmother about God and family and bringing glory to God with every blog post.
98. In the Throne Room – Follow Gigi as she finds her way back to God after a belief rocking incident that sent her wobbling away from Catholicism for a while.
99. Penless Writer – A personal blog from Susan, a wife, mother and grandmother, with many posts that apply directly to Christian family living.
100. Christian Bloggers – A site full of Christian contributors and links to other Christian blogs for individuals, families, moms, dads or anyone seeking an online fellowship community.